Asus introduced its latest smartphone Zenfone ZB501KL at the event in India.
Asus is the largest Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company. The company recently launched its latest smartphone Zenfone Live (ZB501KL) at an event in New Delhi in India. The latest smartphone comes with 5-inch HD 2.5 curved glass display screen. The smartphone powered by Snapdragon 410 processor.
The latest smartphone comes with multiple colours including, Shimmer Gold, Rose Pink, Navy Black colours. The smartphone has a metallic finish. It’s cost around Rs. 9,999.
Here are the specifications of Asus Zenfone Live ZB501KL:
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~68.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- – ASUS ZenUI 3.5
- PLATFORM OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, autofocus, LED falsh
- SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- FEATURES Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 2650 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Shimmer Gold/Rose, Pink/Navy Black