Huawei recently introduced its latest mid-range smartphone ‘Y6’ with many specifications.
Huawei is one of the largest Chinese smartphone manufacturer company. They recently introduced its latest smartphone ‘Y6’ with 5 inches IPS with HD 720 resolution. The latest smartphone powered by 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor.
Huawei Y6 comes with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory 16Megapixel rear camera, 5 Megapixel front camera. People can also expand their smartphone memory up to 128G with microSD card slot.
Huawei Y6 specifications:
- Size 5.0 inches (~66.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- – Emotion 3.1 UI
- PLATFORM OS Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210
- CPU Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 304
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1/2 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Secondary 2 MP
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB microUSB 2.0
- FEATURES Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- BATTERY Removable Li-Po 2200 mAh battery
- MISC Colors White, Black, Gold