Huawei ready to launch its latest smartphone ‘Nova 2’ and ‘Nova 2 Plus’, finally the poster has been leaked.
Huawei is the largest smartphone manufacturer company. Nowadays, the company working on its latest smartphone ‘Nova 2’ and ‘Nova 2 Plus’. Recently the smartphone’s poster has been leaked. According to the poster, the smartphone will be available in Gold colour.
The leaked poster also shows the dual rear camera with LED flash. According to the rumours, the smartphone will have some different features as compared to the other smartphones. The smartphone will be released on 26th May 2017.
Huawei Nova 2 specifications:
- Size 5.2 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 658
- CPU Octa-core
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary Dual 12 + 8 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Secondary 20 MP
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- – Fast battery charging
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Blue, Green, Pink, Black