Huawei smartphone makers sold 5 million smartphone devices of ‘Mate 9’ in just four months.
Huawei is the largest smartphone seller in the world. They launched many smartphones with the amazing specification. A few months ago, they launched its high-end smartphone device ‘Huawei Mate 9’ in November 2016. They launched with amazing specifications. Now they sold 5 million ‘Mate 9’ smartphone devices within four months. It is the biggest achievement of the Huawei company.
As compared to its previous model of mate series, 36 percent more sales as compared to the previous model of ‘Huawei Mate 8′ 36 percent. Huawei smartphone company becomes third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world in very short time. Now they want to become the top smartphone manufacturer in the world. that’s why they launching amazing smartphones with best specifications.
Huawei company sold 140 million smartphone devices, they increased 30 percent sales as compared to previous year. They also increasing their productivity and sales day by day.
Huawei Mate 9 Specifications:
- 5.9 inches FHD (1920 x 1080p) IPS LCS screen
- Dual SIM, dual standby mode
- 2.4 GHz Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 256 GB
- Dual (20 MP + 12 MP) Primary camera with f/2.2 aperture and laser autofocus. Capable of shooting 2160p videos at 30 frames per second
- 8 MP secondary camera with f1.9 aperture, capable of shooting 1080p videos
- Fingerprint scanner on the back of the device
- Fast Charging Technology
- 4000 mAh non-removable battery
- Available Colors: black, space gray, moonlight silver, champagne gold, mocha brown and ceramic white