Yamaha launched its new model motorbike ‘YB125Z’ motorbike. z is the third bike in the 125cc category.
Yamaha is the oldest motor company, now they launched its new model of motorbike ‘YB 125Z’ 2017. According to the previous model, motorbike had 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled. Both of the motorbikes have stylish look and have amazing features.
Jawaid Yakoob, Yamaha Motor Pakistan General Manager Sales said,
Unfortunately, we didn’t get expected results from our previous models since our target was the youth, however, the company wants to look after the requirements of the masses in both urban and rural areas and we hope that our new model will address that.
Here are the features of new model 2017 ‘YB125Z’:
- Transmission: 5 Speed
- Head Light: HS1 35W/35W
- Halogen Headlight
- Aluminum Cylinder
- Muffler With a Crisp Pulsating Sound
- CV Carburetor
- Robust Front Fork
- Adjustable Suspension
- Flat Seat
- Passenger Footpads
- Engine: OHC 125cc
- Engine Balancer
- 13L Fuel Tank
- Dry Air Paper Filter
- Large Capacity 6 Amp Battery
- Plastic Resin Full Chain Cover with Excellent Sealing
The model of Yamaha ‘YB125Z around Rs. 115,900.
These are the specifications of the old model of Yahama YBR 125G:
- Starting: Kick & Electric Start
- Frame: Backbone Type
- Dimension (Lxwxh): 1975
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm
- Petrol Capacity: 13 L
- Tyre at Front: 2.75 – 18
- Tyre at Back: 3.50 – 18
- Dry Weight: 114 KG
- Stylish Headlight, Fuel Tank, Colline, Muffler & Fender
- Engine: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled
- Displacement: 124 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 54.0 x 54.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Clutch: Wet Type Multi-Plate
- Transmission: 5-speed.
It’s cost around Rs. 132,400.